20091012

Thank You For Your Budget Responses Print

I was so excited this morning when I checked the responses to my request for Malaysia budget suggestions to find more than 400 comments and emails. After a productive trip to France, it was heart-warming to see the zeal of the Malaysian people as they employ their civic duty and patriotism to provide input on the national budget. I have already read through some of the suggestions to determine which can be considered to be inserted into the budget or into our policies.

To all of you who have sent me ideas, thank you again. I will soon be discussing these with the Ministry of Finance, and will report back through the 1Malaysia blog how we were able to incorporate your suggestions.

1malaysia.com.my

No comments:

Alexa Traffic Rank

Subscribe to dunia-politik

Subscribe to dunia-politik
Powered by groups.yahoo.com